Article in the Mail caught my eye...
Apparently to be cool you have to like/buy/do the following...
- Fruit Smoothies (make my own)
- Muffins (I am a sucker for the blueberry and the double chocolate chip in Starbucks/Costa/Nero)
- Classic albums ('Born to Run', 'Crime of the Century' are my listening pleasure in the car)
- Memory sticks (I have one, my kids don't but I do! Should they be called flash drives instead)
- 20 bottle crates of lager (....yup....hic.....double hic....got to get another crate... am as missed as a pewt !...)
- Peppers (red or green or yellow in your spaghetti bolignaise kids?)
- Small oranges (tangerines...yummy!!!)
As I do all of the above, I officially claim the title of the coolest 48 year old dad in the whole wide world!